Friday, August 24, 2007

It's been a long time coming

It's been a long time since I wrote a blog. I figured,I could write more often because I am on the computer so much. My job is very interesting. I sit in a semi-comfortable chair and I stair long hours at a old-school box computer monitor. I am not much of a smoker so I am previlaged to sit in from of this man made machine. The job pays well but it's not where I want to be for the rest of my life. Jesus Help me!!! I am called to the ministry (I think)!!! I have heard once or twice that the need is the call. Yes, we need ministers, evangelist, and missionaries but do I have the qualifications?!? I have been reading, Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne, and I have been finding out that the important qualification is love and passion. It may sound simple and yes I do love and have passion for people but I am selfish at times. How about you. Anywho....

No comments: