Friday, January 18, 2008

To Thee O Johnson/Reading Rainbow


How is it when you graduate from college, you regret not doing your best. I want to punch myself in the head for not paying full attention in class. It's funny because all I want to do now is learn, read, and wikipedia to the early morn. I used to hate reading when I was a kid. I actually had to go to resource for reading aka the The Center For Kids Who Don't Read Good. I can now say that I am an OK learner. Maybe I am becoming a nerd or maybe I am just getting old. Do all old people like reading and stuff? I dunno? I thank Johnson for my education but I don't know if Johnson can thank me yet. I maybe entering the ministry soon... So you all pray for my wife and I.

Speaking of Reading do you remember this tune?

Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high

Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.

I can go anywhere!Friends to know and ways to grow - Reading Rainbow.

I can be anything!Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.

Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you remember the episode where they show turtles laying eggs on the beach?! that episode is the BEST!

Blake Anthony said...

no i messed that one

Blake Anthony said...

or missed

Anonymous said...

I have been watching Reading Rainbow with my Kindergarten students for about 15 years now. I know almost every single show by heart. Of course there are a few segments not appropriate, so we do not watch those.

Sad to say, I have a parent who objects to show. Why? I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

As for the turtle segment, it is nothing new to my students, since we live right on the beach and have turtle patrols. Many have seen turtles being born.

It was an excellent show, as were so many others.