Monday, February 4, 2008

Come All to Blakes Burger Joint!!!

So, I was at work searching the internet because that's what I do for a living. Well, it seems like it. Anyway, I enjoy photography and I was flipping through the vitual pages of Flickr.com and I found this pic.

I can see myself owning my own burger joint. That would be nice. It would be like Sonic but way more greasy and yummy. Rollerskate car hops would be standard. All burgers would be 1 dollar... none of this 4 dollar stuff for a fastfood burger. My Dad would work with me too. He would flip burgers and sing to the other high school employees. I definitley wouldn't make them wear stupid outfits. I would also have a small amplitheater in back of the burger joint. It would draw people in and it would promote local bands.

Well, thats the end of my day dream. One can only dream. Thanks Flickr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, hmm, good.

nice legs on that dude, too.