Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I wish I could grow a beard

Over the past couple years I have encountered many conversations with close friends on how I can't grow a beard. At first it didn't bother me but as time went on, I became jealous. All my friends were growing beards as fast as they were changing their underwear. I REALLY WANT A BEARD!!! I have tried oils and lotions even potions. Well, no really. If you go down my blog list and click on "Bill" you might find a conversation he quoted about this same subject. I think it was around mid 07. Anyway, if you have any hints or tips on how to grow a beard please let me know.

P.S. - I don't want one of those crappy Backstreet Boy pencil beards.

I was thinking something like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Fortunately I came across this article titled 'How to Grow a Beard in 10 Easy Steps.' Here's the link:
http://thedermblog.com/2008/04/25/how-to-grow-a-beard-in-10-easy-steps/