Monday, December 17, 2007

2007 - 2008 things to-do this winter


Yesterday, I had a winter day. I traveled many hours to the famous Ober Gattlinburg area in East Tenn. Actually, I only traveled an hour and Ober Gattlinburg is not that famous, I think.

I played in the man made snow and I went ice skating. Now, when I think of ice skating, I think of dancing on ice with colorful tights exposing all the nook and crannies a man should not show. I do admit that I did have black tights on BUT they were underneath my blue jeans which makes me heterosexual still. No offense to guys who wear tights on a daily basis in public. Anyway, I just wanted to share a couple activities I plan to do this winter:


1. Ice skating (check)

2. Snow ball fight

3. Watch the Superbowl with friends

4. Swim (FYI: I am going to Florida)

5. Watch the ball drop in Orlando, FL

6. Read books and drink lots of hot beverages

7. Ski/Snowboard

No comments: