Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Once


Musician or not, you all need to see Once. This movie is not action packed or it's not chalked full lovey dovey stuff. This movie is a simple independent movie that follows a man pursuing his dream and following his passions. The story line is honest, fresh, and real. This movie does not have the best acting but I think that's OK. I do warn you that there are two hand fulls of the F-bomb. If you don't want to see the movie then buy the sound track (F-bombs not included but sold separately).

This movie gave me encouragement to pursue my own songwriting and to use my music to share my experiences with God.


Psalm 5

5:1 Give ear to my words, Yahweh.
Consider my meditation.

5:2 Listen to the voice of my cry, my King and my God;
for to you do I pray.

5:3 Yahweh, in the morning you shall hear my voice.
In the morning I will lay my requests before you, and will watch expectantly

No comments: