Sunday, January 6, 2008

Who needs Guitar Hero, when you can play real guitar

So, There is this crazy game called Guitar Hero. I had just picked up on this fad recently and I discovered that being a guitar player doesn't make you good at playing GH. It's sad to say but my wife is better than I at Guitar Hero. She already beat the game on easy and I am struggling. So, here is my shout out to all of those GH junkies: STEP AWAY FROM THE T.V. and PLAY A REAL GUITAR AND WE WILL SEE WHO THE REAL GUITAR HERO IS.... THAT WOULD BE ME!!! Just kidding.

I am not bitter.

I love the game and I give a 10 but the game makes me feel less of a musician. It makes me want to practice and defeat the virtual guitar gods but I really need to practice the real guitar. Ok, I am done and I let it all out.

Here are some faces I make when I am playing:


2 comments:

jason said...

why would you have been blogging at 8:55pm on a Sunday night when you could have been watching a tear jerking ending to "Extreme Makover - Home Edition"??

because, really, who needs a Savior when we have Ty Pennington?

alli said...

those are some pretty mean faces you've got when you're playing guitar hero. looks intense. or maybe you're making up for how bad you are at actually playing? hahaha.

(and thanks a lot, now i made a blogger account again.)