Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fantasy Football

Most of you might be glued to the TV right now watching Michael Phelps win his 50th gold medal but I getting ready for this years fantasy football season. Following stats all day doesn't sound fun to some but I love following each players injury and touchdown. I dunno, its just fun. I guess I don't have a life or I spend way to much time on the computer. Wait that means I don't have a life. Anyway, How many of you guys are excited about fantasy football?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blake - I am with you and would like to throw out a new option for your devotion to football research - SportsDataHub.com. We have integrated Web20 technologies with a comprehensive database to provide a single place to get all the data you need, have fun, and save time. Check out a preview of our analysis tool at - http://analyze.sportsdatahub.com/beta/free. If you like what you see register (it is free and simple) to access our other analysis areas including player projections.

Here's to Fantasy Football and just plain football in general!

Matt
mattduncan@sportsdatahub.com

Blake Anthony said...

thanks matt!!